Mail Art Submission Invitation
SchoolArts magazine and the Frank Juarez Gallery invite you to submit your artwork for an online art show of Mail Art.
Theme: Quaranteaching: feelings, thoughts, or responses on the challenges you face as art teachers in this new COVID-19 world.
How to Participate
- Use any media that can be mailed.
- Artwork must fit in a 4" x 6" or 4-⅛" x 9-½" envelope.
- Decorate both the envelope and its enclosure.
- One entry per art teacher (no student art accepted).
- Include your name, school, title, medium, size, and year of work on the back of your artwork (optional).
- Include a short statement about your submission. Note, this information could be incorporated in the artwork.
- Mail your artwork to Frank Juarez, 1913 Wiemann Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081 by July 24, 2020.
Deadline: July 24, 2020
Entries will not be returned and are subject to our User Generated Content policy (click here). All entries will be exhibited online by SchoolArts magazine, at the Frank Juarez Online Gallery, and at the NHS ARTifacts Gallery at Sheboygan North High School when students return to school in the Fall. Select entries will be featured in the November issue of SchoolArts magazine.
Questions? Please contact Nancy Walkup or Frank Juarez.