Top 10 Reasons to Travel with SchoolArts
SchoolArts and CRIZMAC!
Agustin Cruz Prudencio
Top 10 Reasons to Travel with SchoolArts and CRIZMAC This Summer:
- You’ll meet and visit master folk artists in their studios and homes, an opportunity not open to the casual traveler.
- You’ll be immersed in the rich histories and traditions through visits to museums, villages, and archaeological sites.
- You’ll travel with a convivial group of like-minded art teachers and others interested in folk art.
- You can receive 45 hours of continuing education credit if you desire.
- You’ll return with new cultural understandings and great new friends.
- You’ll return with fantastic resources, photographs, and memories to share with your students.
- SchoolArts and CRIZMAC have a proven track record of providing the very best art and cultural experiences.
- You’ll stay in centrally located, beautiful hotels.
- We’ll do our best to match you with a roommate if desired.
- You can bring family members and friends if desired.
The Folk Art and Culture of Oaxaca, Mexico, is June 26–July 7, and A Celebration of Pueblo Indian Art; Culture is July 12–19, 2015. For more information or to register, click here.