With our dynamic eBooks you can:
- Zoom in on any image up to 300%.
- View thumbnails of every page.
- Search the books for any keyword, such as the name of an artist, theme, or specific element or principle.
- Instantly share lessons with colleagues, parents, or teachers.
Each eBook subscription includes the Teacher’s Edition and instant access to each program’s reproducible masters.
Your eBook Class Set purchase includes:
- Student eBook
- Teacher’s Edition eBook.
- Reproducible Masters.
- ePortfolios for you and your students.
- Curriculum Builder.
- 30 student accounts
- 50 digital fine art images to supplement the studio explorations in the eBook.
You will also receive access to the digital edition of SchoolArts magazine.
Dimensions: 17" wide x 23" tall
Table of Contents:
- Unit 1: Thinking and Working as Artists
- Unit 2: One Subject, Many Media
- Unit 3: Transformation
- Unit 4: Exploring Clay
- Unit 5: Line Printing
- Unit 6: Design
- Unit 7: Sewing
- Unit 8: Animals
- Unit 9: Color
- Unit 10: Buildings and Cities
This comprehensive video takes you through a complete chapter of the grade three Student Book and Teacher Edition, providing a complete overview of the lessons and teacher support provided in Explorations in Art.