Designed to encourage your students to ask questions about art, this book features a wealth of specific activities that facilitate philosophical inquiry and develop critical thinking skills. Activities for philosophical inquiry, and for introducing and practicing skills are included, as well as reproducible worksheets and activity pages.
Table of Contents:
- Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Children
- Aesthetic Theories and Philosophical Questions
- Wonder, Inquiry, and the Philosophical Dialogue
- Generating Questions for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Introducing and Practicing Skills
- Philosophical Inquiry and the Art Curriculum
NOTE: Due to copyright restrictions, this PDF is not printable. If you require a printed version of this title, a print book is available for purchase.