Exploring Visual Design, eBook Class Set and 25 printed Student Books, Middle & High School
With our dynamic eBooks you can:
- Zoom in on any image up to 300%.
- View thumbnails of every page.
- Search the books for any keyword, such as the name of an artist, theme, or specific element or principle.
- Instantly share lessons with colleagues, parents, or teachers.
Each eBook subscription includes the Teacher’s Edition and instant access to each program’s reproducible masters.
Your eBook Class Set purchase includes:
- Student eBook
- Teacher’s Edition eBook.
- Reproducible Masters.
- ePortfolios for you and your students.
- Curriculum Builder.
- 30 student accounts
- 50 digital fine art images to supplement the studio explorations in the eBook.
You will also receive access to the digital edition of SchoolArts magazine.
PLUS 25 printed Student Books.
This comprehensive video takes you through a complete chapter of A Personal Journey, providing a complete overview of the lessons and teacher support provided in Explorations in Art Middle School. Teacher content includes connections to language arts and core academic subjects, comprehensive differentiated instruction, and practical teaching tips.