Thinking through Aesthetics
By Marilyn G. Stewart
Easy-to-implement activities that build critical thinking skills
Designed to encourage your students to ask questions about art, this book features a wealth of specific activities that facilitate philosophical inquiry and develop critical thinking skills.
Available individually or as part of the Art Education in Practice Series. 128 pages, softcover.
Table of Contents
- Activities for philisophical inquiry
- Activities for introducing and practicing skills
- Strategies on generating questions for philosophical inquiry
- Reproducible worksheets and activity pages
Learn about the digital edition of Thinking through Aesthetics.
- Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Children
- Aesthetic Theories and Philosophical Questions
- Wonder, Inquiry, and the Philosophical Dialogue
- Generating Questions for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Philosophical Inquiry
- Activities for Introducing and Practicing Skills
- Philosophical Inquiry and the Art Curriculum
Tags: Thinking through Aesthetics, Art Education in Practice Series, Marilyn G. Stewart, professional development
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or