The Visual Experience, Third Edition, Studio in Action 1 and 2, DVDs
Master Teacher in Action
Created by Dan Bush, an award-winning videographer, these videos offer an exciting opportunity for teachers who want to know “how might I teach that studio experience.”
This set includes 2 DVDs containing studio experiences from Videos 1 and 2:
- Watch Ken Vieth, a master teacher, teach studio experiences included in The Visual Experience.
- See student artwork, reactions, classroom behavior as they happen.
The DVDs are also available individually.
- Drawing with Negative Shapes
- Familiy Structure in Abstract Sculpture
- Varied Forms of Balance
- River Stone Sculpture Garden
- The Soul of Japan: Mixed Media Umbrella Form
- Painting an Artist’s Chair
- Structural Connections
- #696-2 Series 1 $39.95
- #701-2 Series 2 $39.95
Tags: DVD, Ken Vieth, Studio in Action, The Visual Experience, high school
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or