By Terry Barrett
Critique strategies that work in a variety of settings
Sample critiques provide real classroom perspective on dealing with meaning, gender issues, influences, and more. General recommendations for interactive group critiques and judging student art round out this practical teacher’s guide.
Available individually or as part of the Art Education in Practice Series. 120 pages, softcover.
Table of Contents
- Realistic models for facilitating dialogue about art
- Samples of critical discussions
- Techniques on conducting successful studio critques
- Recommendations for interactive group critiques
- Studio Concepts: As They Are and As They Could Be
- A Sampler of Critical Discussions
- Interpreting Student Art
- Judging Student Art
- General Recommendations for Interactive Group Critiques
ORDERING INFORMATION: Please allow one to two business days to process your order. After processing, you will receive your login credentials to access your online copy of Talking about Student Art DIGITAL.
Learn about the print edition of Talking about Student Art.