18 Large Reproductions per grade level
On the front:
On the back in English and Spanish:
- Images from our world as a springboard for ideas and discussion.
- Clear assessment criteria for students before they begin
- Four technique illustrations to demonstrate the use of materials and tools
- Student art as an example for students
- Art criticism questions based on student artwork as a model for peer revision
- Information about the artwork and the artist
- Proportional figure to demonstrate the size of artwork
- ABLE (Art-Based Language Enrichment)™ activities.
List of Artworks:
- Dwight Billedeaux, Inter-Tribal Internet
- George Copeland Ault, From Brooklyn Heights
- Andrew Wyeth, Soaring
- Helen Cordero, Storyteller and Children
- Anne Coe, Eating Crow
- Mirei Shigemori, Tofuku-ji Hondo
- Frank Lloyd Wright, Arthur Davenport House
- André Derain, Charing Cross Bridge
- Jimoh Buraimoh, Insect
- Jean Metzinger, Colorful Landscape with Aquatic Birds
- Karita Coffey, Plains Indian Women's Leggings
- Unknown, Mola
- Mildred Johnstone with Pablo Burchard, Alice in a Wonderland of Steel
- China, Mask
- Leo Sewell, Stegosaurus
- Herbert Bayer, The Tree
- Claes Oldenburg, Two Giant Cheeseburgers with Everything
Tags: Explorations in Art, elementary, large reproductions, fine art, studio process, Marilyn G. Stewart, Eldon Katter, Marilyn Stewart
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or