18 Large Reproductions per grade level
On the front:
On the back in English and Spanish:
- Images from our world as a springboard for ideas and discussion.
- Clear assessment criteria for students before they begin
- Four technique illustrations to demonstrate the use of materials and tools
- Student art as an example for students
- Art criticism questions based on student artwork as a model for peer revision
- Information about the artwork and the artist
- Proportional figure to demonstrate the size of artwork
- ABLE (Art-Based Language Enrichment)™ activities.
List of Artworks:
- Jack Savitsky, Three Musketeers
- Blair Muhlestien, Flyin'
- Jacob Lawrence, The Builders
- Bhairav Nath Temple, entrance portal, detail: bronze seated lion
- Sandy Skoglund, The Green House
- Paul Klee, Land of Lemons
- Pablo Picasso, Three Musicians
- Betye Saar, A Record for Hattie
- Trina Schart Hyman, Little Red Riding Hood illustration
- Charles Burchfield, February Thaw
- Greece, Acropolis, Erechtheum: Porch of the Maidens
- Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Houses in Dresden
- M. C. Escher, Symmetry Drawing
- Ando Hiroshige I, Kingfisher and Hydrangea
- Douglas Henderson, Tyrannosaurus
- Navajo, Blanket, terraced and banded
- Lion's Head Mask at Chinese New Year Celebration
- Haida Culture, Charlotte Islands, coast of British Columbia, Canada, Wooden storage box for ceremonial use
Tags: Explorations in Art, elementary, large reproductions, fine art, studio process, Marilyn G. Stewart, Eldon Katter, Marilyn Stewart
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or