Explorations in Art: A Community Connection, Overhead Transparencies (Set of 27)
By Marilyn G. Stewart and Eldon Katter
Middle School resources that help fill all of your teaching needs!
Twenty-seven overhead transparencies. Vibrant images that supplement fine art in the text. Nine overlays that help clarify elements, principles, and basic art concepts. Background on artist, culture, and artwork for each image.
List of Artworks:
Includes 9 overlays
- Hopi, Tusayan Black-on-White Jar
- Tanis S’eiltin, Anchorage
- Henrietta Johnston, Anne Broughton
- Amy Weiskopf, Still Life with Watermelon
- Unknown, Liberty Crowning Washington
- Josefa Roybal, Comanche Dancers
- Grant Wood, The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
- Florence Lundborg, The Lark
- Willie Seaweed, Hamatsa Crooked Beak Mask
- Emily Carr, British Columbia Landscape
- Henry O. Tanner, Fisherman at Sea
- Unknown, Tickertape Parade, New York City
- Malcah Zeldis, Miss Liberty Celebration
- Tom Lewis-Borbély, Revelation Series
- Luis Jiménez, Alligators
- Tony Oursler, Submerged
- Mariko Mori, Pureland
- Robert Havell, Jr., Black-throated Guillemot, Nobbed-billed Auk, Curled-crested Auk, and Horned-billed Guillemot
Tags: Explorations in Art, A Community Connection, middle school, junior high, Overhead Transparencies, Marilyn G. Stewart, Eldon Katter
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or