Elements and Principles of Design Video
Video support for the classroom
Expose your students to the best in art history, techniques, and up-to-date commentary on art and artists. Double Diamond Videos, long known for their outstanding content, has edited this video to correlate to the content of The Visual Experience. Segments are 5-10 minutes long and are designed to fit into busy high school teaching schedules. This video includes segments on the elements of art, line, shape, value, and color, space, texture, and principles of art.
- Watch Ken Vieth, a master teacher, teach studio experiences included in The Visual Experience
- See student artwork, reactions, classroom behavior as they happen.
Studio experiences on Video 1 include:
- Drawing with Negative Shapes
- Family Structure in Abstract Sculpture
- Varied Forms of Balance
- River of Stone Sculpture Garden
Tags: elements and principles of design, video, The Visual Experience, high school
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or