Art: A Personal Journey, Large Reproductions (Set of 18)
Art and the Human Experience has been carefully designed to meet the unique needs of the middle school student. Developed on the premise that art is inescapably linked to the experience of being human, this program engages students by demonstrating that art is and always has been a way for people across time and cultures to express their ideas.
Large Reproductionsare as vibrant as they are durable. These fine art large reproductions are ideal for classroom display and detailed group analysis.
- 18 laminated (18"x24") art prints
- 2 prints correlated to each theme
- Information on the art & artists on the reverse side including the scale of the piece.
- Present a broad array of artists and cultures, medias and techniques, and styles and periods.
- Shown at point-of-use in the Teacher's Edition
A Personal Journey – Large Reproductions (set of 18)
- George Bellows, Polo at Lakewood
- Cyprien Tokoudagba, Buffle Méchant
- Robert Henri, Eva Green
- Edouard Duval Carrie, The Fall of the Hero
- Teams Design, Still RXX Forklift
- Sinya Okayama, Kotobuki shelves
- Ethel Magafan, Wheat Threshing
- Mamoun Sakkal, Shahadah
- Georgia O’Keeffe, White Flower on Red Earth
- Japan, Pomegranates
- Marion Tuu’luuq, Sun Woman
- Aboriginal, Jardinwarnpa Jukurrpa
- Remedios Varo, Spiral Transit
- Vejigantes, Mask
- Charles Moore, Piazza d’Italia, New Orleans
- José de Yturbe, Westin Regina Resort, Puerto Vallarta
- Louise Nevelson, Untitled (Sky Cathedral series)
- Nomi Wind, Women of the Desert
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or