Art: A Global Pursuit, Large Reproductions (Set of 18)
Art and the Human Experience has been carefully designed to meet the unique needs of the middle school student. Developed on the premise that art is inescapably linked to the experience of being human, this program engages students by demonstrating that art is and always has been a way for people across time and cultures to express their ideas.
Large Reproductionsare as vibrant as they are durable. These fine art large reproductions are ideal for classroom display and detailed group analysis.
- 18 laminated (18"x24") art prints
- 2 prints correlated to each theme
- Information on the art & artists on the reverse side including the scale of the piece.
- Present a broad array of artists and cultures, medias and techniques, and styles and periods.
- Shown at point-of-use in the Teacher's Edition
A Global Pursuit – Large Reproductions (set of 18)
- Pablo Picasso, Weeping Woman
- Osei Bonsu, (Asante, Ghana), Ntan Drum
- Miriam Schapiro, The Poet II
- Absaroke (Crow) Montana, Headress
- Harriet Powers, Pictorial Quilt
- India, Jaipur style, Vishno at the Center of His Ten Avatars
- Lavinia Fontana, Portrait of a Noblewoman
- Chinese, Ancestor Portrait
- Francios Boucher, The Luncheon (Le Repas)
- Inatace Alphonse, Landscpae with Farmers
- Jesus Moroles, Dreamscape Installation
- John Tjakamarra, Lightning Dreaming
- Nicola Palizzi, Mature Grain (Grano Maturo)
- Katsushika Hokusai, Irises and a Grasshopper
- Liza Lou, Kitchen
- Cambodia (Southeast Asia), Relief Sculpture from the Bayon, Angkor Thom
- Helen Escobedo, For the Turtles (Por Las Tortugas)
- Jaune Quick-to-See Smith, Trade (Gifts for Trading Land with White People)
This product has no customer reviews.
Must have an account to rate and/or review.
Sign in or