To purchase the entire set click Add to Cart on the left.
To purchase individual images in JPEG or slide (where available) format, select the check boxes to the right of each image in the list below and click Add All Selected to cart. Click the image title to view image details.
Set Description and Contents:
Introduce your students to a variety of printmaking methods with this digital image set. Images represent art from the Renaissance to contemporary art, explaining the many effects and uses of printmaking. An educational guide is included for teaching support or independent student study.
20 Digital Images with Educational Guide
- Digital Images in Projection, Screen, and Thumbnail Sizes
- Introduction to the History of Printmaking
- Definitions of Key Terms and Printing Methods
- Artist and Image Information Relating to Set Theme
- Multiple Block Print
- Etching - Drypoint
- Etching - Aquatint
- Engraving - Achieving Detail
- Lighting and Volume
- Watercolor Effect
- Photographic Realism
- Effect of Light
- Painterly Result
- Surface Effects